Our top 10 Slow Cooker Sunday recipes of 2014
At least once a week, that feeling washes over me, when I don't want to cook even a little bit but still want a comforting, home-cooked meal. Enter the slow cooker. The savior of lazy days. The reason I don't call for takeout more nights. A few minutes of prep time, and eight hours later, I'm digging in. Next time I pull out the slow cooker, I'm making one of these top 10 recipes of the year.
10. 3-Ingredient slow cooker pineapple teriyaki chicken recipe
Seriously? Three ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time? This chicken dinner is easier than putting on pants and going out to eat.
9. Warm, comforting slow cooker chili made 3 ways
The epitome of slow cooker dinners: chili. And here you've got three different but equally delicious choices.
8. 5-Ingredient slow cooker rice pudding recipe
I don't even know if I like rice pudding, but this five-ingredient recipe has to be the easiest ever and worth a try.
7. Slow cooker sticky honey teriyaki chicken recipe
The possibilities are endless for dishes you can make with this sticky honey teriyaki chicken. Make it on Sunday, eat all week long.
6. Slow cooker shredded beef burrito-enchilada recipe
After you make this chili powder-infused beef, turn it into mouthwatering personal pans of ridiculously cheesy enchilada-burritos.
5. 4 Big-batch slow cooker cocktails
Slow cooker cocktails practically make themselves, which is a grand quality in a boozy beverage. And because sometimes you need more than one drink, these are four perfect big-batch options.
4. Super-easy slow cooker Bolognese sauce recipe
You know how Bolognese usually requires hours of stirring? Not so much with this easy slow cooker recipe.
3. 3 No-fuss slow cooker cakes
Attention, lazy bakers: These slow cooker cakes are the answer to your prayers.
2. Slow cooker apple cider pulled chicken recipe (plus 2 leftovers ideas)
One easy batch of apple cider pulled chicken leads to yummy leftovers, like this cheesy chicken sandwich.
1. Slow cooker Cherry Coke beef carnitas recipe
Cherry Coke is the perfectly sticky-sweet addition to simple beef carnitas. Think of all the meals you can make with this easy base recipe: tacos, burritos, fajitas, salads. I could go on, or you could just eat it by the forkful directly from the Crock.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.