Make homemade chai tea mix and save money at the coffee shop (VIDEO)
That daily coffee shop run for your favorite chai drink can start to get a little taxing on the wallet, amirite? If you knew how easy it was to make your own homemade mix, you'd probably be crying in that dreamy venti, blended, nonfat, no-whip, spiced tea concoction. So whip up a huge batch of chai mix instead, and make all the delicious beverages you want without breaking the bank.
Homemade chai tea mix recipe
- 1-1/2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea (regular or decaf)
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
Watch the video, become a tea master, and never have to rely on the coffee shop again.
For tons of great recipes, like our I <3 Comfort Food<></3>> page on Facebook.