If your resolution for the new year is to be a healthier you, then we’re here to help you with a list of breakfasts focused on hearty, protein-packed, overnight oatmeals.
Overnight oatmeal recipes have become a thing. A trend that’s here to stay, it’s an easy way to prepare breakfasts for the entire week in one night. Plus you can adjust the flavors and additions to each oatmeal jar, making it a personalized breakfast idea for everyone in your family. It’s a low-calorie food that provides high levels of fiber and protein, and if you’re using the correct oatmeal, it can also be a gluten-free food.
1. Skinny pumpkin overnight oats recipe
‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin, like these skinny pumpkin overnight oats.
2. Overnight blueberry-almond oats recipe
Image: Two Peas & Their Pod
Adding fresh berries, like in this overnight blueberry-almond oats, adds a pop of sweetness and texture.
3. Oatmeal-raisin cookie dough overnight oats recipe
Basically this oatmeal-raisin cookie dough overnight oats is the perfect thing when you’re craving overly processed sweets.
4. Dark chocolate and almond overnight oats recipe
Image: Something Swanky
Indulge in this dark chocolate and almond overnight oats.
5. Cherry overnight oatmeal recipe
Image: A Cedar Spoon
Tart cherries make this cherry overnight oatmeal a sweet morning surprise.
6. Orange-infused overnight steel-cut oats recipe
Image: Running to the Kitchen
The bright orange flavor in this orange-infused overnight steel-cut oats will make your mornings shine.
7. Overnight apple-walnut oatmeal recipe
Pack this overnight apple-walnut oatmeal with toasted walnuts, a great source of energy.
8. Almond coconut cocoa overnight steel-cut oats recipe
Image: Pineapple & Coconut
Try this almond coconut cocoa overnight steel-cut oats. The almond butter adds a luscious texture to the oatmeal.
9. Double chocolate overnight oats recipe
Image: Bran Appetit
Kids don’t want oatmeal? They will when you serve them these double chocolate overnight oats.
10. Coconut-pecan overnight oats recipe
Image: Poet in the Pantry
Take a bite of tropical flavors with these coconut-pecan overnight oats.
11. Almond Joy overnight oats recipe
Image: Running to the Kitchen
Almond Joy overnight oats are perfect for the candy bar lovers out there.
12. Peaches ‘n’ cream overnight breakfast jars recipe
Make these peaches ‘n’ cream overnight breakfast jars when peaches are in season, or used canned peaches when not for the taste of summer in a jar.
13. Maple-pecan overnight oats recipe
Image: My Man’s Belly
Make sure to use real Vermont maple syrup to get the full flavor of these maple-pecan overnight oats.
14. Healthy eggnog overnight oats recipe
Image: Set the Table
You probably have a carton of eggnog in your fridge, so make this healthy eggnog overnight oats tonight.
15. Roasted strawberry overnight oats recipe
Image: Heartbeet Kitchen
By roasting strawberries, you’re bringing out their natural sweetness, which is perfect in this roasted strawberry overnight oats, since strawberries aren’t in season until the summer.
16. Pumpkin overnight oats recipe
Image: Greens & Chocolate
We do love pumpkin everything, and these pumpkin overnight oats are just right.
If you’re the type who craves a warm oatmeal breakfast, you can also make overnight oatmeal in your slow cooker. Set it up at night before bed, and wake up to the delicious aroma of oatmeal and spices. Try out these recipes.
17. Overnight slow cooker apple-cinnamon steel-cut oatmeal recipe
Image: The Yummy Life
The flavors of the season shine in this overnight slow cooker apple-cinnamon steel-cut oatmeal.
18. Slow cooker banana-nut oatmeal recipe
Image: The Lemon Bowl
Bananas are always in season, so make this slow cooker banana-nut oatmeal any time of the year.
19. Slow cooker overnight apple-cinnamon oats recipe
Image: Table for Two
Apples and cinnamon are gorgeous together, so this slow cooker overnight apple-cinnamon oats is one of our favorites. Use a variety of apples for extra texture and different sweetness.
20. Slow cooker vanilla-spiced oatmeal recipe
Image: Baked Bree
A touch of vanilla makes everything even more delicious! Make this slow cooker vanilla-spiced oatmeal, and serve with fresh berries.
21. Slow cooker apricot oatmeal recipe
Whether you use fresh apricots or any other stone fruit, we’re sure you’ll love this slow cooker apricot oatmeal.
For tons of great recipes, like our I page on Facebook.