Who says snacking on chips isn’t healthy? Well, you’re in for a treat, because baked kale leaves are a wonderful alternative to traditional fried potato chips. They’re low in calories, crispy and delicious. Grated Parmesan cheese is sprinkled on top for a nice bite, perfect for your salty snack cravings.
An addictive, healthy snack you won’t feel guilty for eating
Healthy and low in calories, these baked kale leaves are packed with vitamins and nutrients. Try them out with your family today.
Kale chips baked with Parmesan cheese recipe
- 1 bunch curly kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the kale leaves off their thick stems and into large pieces. Wash the leaves, and then dry them thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, toss the kale leaves, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Spread the kale leaves out on a cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the leaves are crisp when shaken in the pan.