A sweet indulgence doesn’t have to mean a major process in the kitchen. This quick and easy cake will fool people into thinking you spent all day baking. Whether it’s the caffeine lover of your group’s birthday or you’re just craving cake, this sweet treat will be a hit with everyone.
Coffee Crisp cake
- Butter pecan cake mix and necessary ingredients according to the box
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 Coffee Crisp bars
- 1 carton Nutriwhip or whipping cream
- Prepare and bake the cake in a Bundt pan according to the instructions on the box. Once the cake has finished baking, let it cool, and then slice off the top half.
- Set the top half aside, and pour the can of condensed milk onto the bottom half. Place the top half over the bottom.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the cream. Coat the cake entirely with the whipped cream.
- Using a rolling pin or any mincing method you prefer, crush the Coffee Crisp bars. Sprinkle the pieces of chocolate over the whipped cream.
- Lastly, make yourself a cup of coffee or tea, or grab a glass of milk, and enjoy a slice of this creamy lusciousness.