It’s summertime! It’s hot enough outside, so turn off your oven, and turn on the creativity. Gone are the days when eating vegan meant missing out. Feast your eyes on these five delectable non-bake desserts that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Warning: Chocolatey goodness to ensue.
Choco-coco peanut butter blasters
Serving size 15
In only 15 minutes, you’ll have 15 cookie clusters that will nix your chocolate craving.
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a pot, melt the agave nectar, coconut oil and cocoa powder, and bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pot from heat, and stir in the oats, peanut butter, coconut and vanilla extract.
- On a baking sheet, spoon generous tablespoons. Allow to cool, and refrigerate slightly before biting into beatitude.