You’re about to get some of your time back! When the dinner ideas bank is low, why not treat the family or guests to some fancy baked potatoes? They’re quick, easy and delicious!
Stuffed sour cream potatoes
Serving size 4
You know those days when you’re craving something incredible to eat but don’t have the time to make it? What you’re looking for is a well-done baked potato. Trust us on this one. This recipe is quick and easy, but the result is sooo fulfilling. This is also vegetarian-friendly!
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 3 stalks of green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the potatoes (whole) for 45 minutes.
- Once cool to handle, cut the potatoes in half, and scoop the flesh out into a medium bowl. Leave the skins intact.
- Add the sour cream and butter to the potato flesh, and blend using a mixer (makes them fluffier).
- Add the onions, dill as well as salt and pepper, and mix with a spoon this time.
- Place generous helpings of the sour cream concoction into the potato skins.
- Bake for another 30 minutes. Ta-dah!
If you have a dedicated carnivore in your midst, crumble up some bacon into the sour cream mixture. It adds a little sumthin’ sumthin’ to the dish.
How accomplished do you feel right now? This is sure to be a major hit at your next dinner party. Try it out, experiment, and let us know what you thought!