This Peppermint Patty isn’t for the kids! After a chilly day, this adult hot chocolate is perfect for warming up.
- 8 oz. hot chocolate
- 1 oz. Peppermint Schnapps
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavingscandy caneAdd 1 oz of Peppermint Schnapps to a mug and add 8 oz. of your favourite hot chocolate [it can be a mix or homemade].
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and use the candy cane as stir stick.
There’s no need to be a grinch this season, if you are sipping one of these!
- 2 oz. Midori [melon liqueur]
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tsp. sugar syrup
- Add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
*Garnish this green drink with a red cherry to make it a real holiday drink.
A drink that is sure to please your taste buds.
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 1/2 oz. gin
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- raspberry liqueur or raspberry juice
- Mix 1 1/2 oz. gin and 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice. Add to shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a martini glass. Top with raspberry juice or raspberry liqueur; garnish with fresh raspberries.