31 Recipes to make before November is over
While Thanksgiving dominates the food world in November, there are plenty of other incredible recipes that shouldn't be overlooked just because they're not stuffing and mashed potatoes. Browse through our favorite recipes from this month, and take a break from all things Thanksgiving.
1. Easy microwave pumpkin breakfast bakes recipe
In seven minutes flat, you're basically eating cake for breakfast. Win.
2. Personal-pan breakfast chili chilaquiles recipe
Dream breakfast: a personal pan of these chilaquiles and a giant michelada. Whaaat?
3. Pumpkin-chai muffins with vanilla glaze and maple-coated almonds recipe
These gluten-free pumpkin muffins are healthy enough to eat for breakfast but double as a delicious dessert.
4. Sweet potato and pumpkin hash brown waffles recipe
Give your waffles a seasonal makeover. You'll never reach for the Eggos again.
5. Spanish salad with burrata recipe
Gloriously creamy burrata is the star of this salad, but the chorizo, tomatoes and chickpeas don't hurt either.
6. Cheeseburger soup recipe
I don't remember the cheeseburger soup of my childhood looking anywhere near this good.
7. Roasted pear and sweet potato salad with fennel and beets recipe
Sweet roasted pears and savory vegetables combine to make the perfect seasonal salad.
8. Brussels sprouts salad with creamy poppy seed dressing recipe
This salad actually makes me want to give Brussels sprouts another try.
9. Warm ratatouille wraps with gooey Brie cheese recipe
A quick lunch doesn't have to mean the drive-thru. These wraps loaded with veggies and Brie are ready in 20 minutes.
10. Black rice and roasted sweet potato salad with cranberries recipe
This hearty black rice and roasted sweet potato salad proves that salads don't have to be all about dainty greens.
11. Spaghetti squash nachos with roasted jalapeño cheese sauce recipe
Sneak a bit of spaghetti squash onto your nachos, and you'll feel better about eating a gallon of cheese sauce.
12. Baked zucchini za'atar chips with Greek yogurt dip recipe
Let's face it: It's the season of rich, decadent foods. But veggie chips taste good too.
13. Loaded beer cheese fries recipe
French fries are good on their own. Now imagine dousing them in creamy, cheesy beer sauce. Mmm...
14. Bacon-wrapped meatloaf with ham, cheese and spinach recipe
For those of you who think you don't like meatloaf, wrap it in bacon, and prepare to be amazed.
15. Brussels sprouts fettuccine Alfredo with Gruyère recipe
You're eating Brussels sprouts, so that means you don't have to feel bad about all the cheese and carbs.
16. Chicken, bacon and potato casserole recipe
Chicken, bacon, potato... Those are the three essential food groups, right?
17. Slow cooker hard cider white cheddar bacon mac and cheese recipe
This is basically the best mac 'n' cheese ever. 1. It's mac 'n' cheese. 2. There's bacon in it. 3. It's made in the slow cooker. 4. You have five bottles of hard cider left when you're done cooking.
18. Muffin tin potato gratins recipe
I don't know about you, but I could pop a half dozen of these cheesy bad boys into my mouth easy.
19. Lasagna-stuffed spaghetti squash bowls recipe
Whether you don't want the carbs or hate the thought of fighting with lasagna noodles, this spaghetti squash take on the dish solves both problems.
20. One-pot white wine-apple cider chicken skillet recipe
For those nights when we want an easy, one-pot chicken dinner and a glass of the leftover wine from cooking it.
21. Slow cooker turkey meatballs with mushroom cream sauce recipe
The best part of these creamy comfort food meatballs is that the slow cooker does all the work.
22. One-pot Italian quinoa pasta and beans soup recipe
One-pot dinners like this comforting soup save your weeknights.
23. 3-Squash mash recipe
It's the healthier alternative to mashed potatoes, and it's good.
24. Slow cooker cranberry barbecue pulled pork sliders recipe
Five minutes of prep time, and you're sinking your teeth into these luscious pork sliders eight hours later.
25. Brussels sprouts, sunchoke and hamburger macaroni and cheese casserole recipe
Get acquainted with the sunchoke in this cheesy casserole dish.
26. Sweet potato gratin with sage and smoked Gouda recipe
Smoked Gouda, salty Parm, sweet potatoes... What more could you want in a side dish (besides all of it in your mouth)?
27. Easy pumpkin pie swirl fudge recipe
Forget pumpkin pie... There's a new dessert in town, and it's even better.
28. Cookie butter and marshmallow grilled sandwich recipe
Nothing bad has ever come after the words "cookie butter," and this decadent dessert proves that once again.
29. Dark chocolate pumpkin cookies with pumpkin chips recipe
'Tis the season for pumpkin in everything... This time, pumpkin chips in your cookies.
30. Boozy cranberry-cider cocktail recipe
A big-batch cider cocktail to get you through all the family gatherings.
31. Pomegranate-passion fruit margarita recipe
Because there should be a margarita for every season.