How to make the best pumpkin pie dip (VIDEO)
Pumpkin is a staple for many people's holiday celebrations. There are so many different pumpkin recipes to choose from. Why not add a new one to your repertoire?
You can grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks or eat that delicious pumpkin pie after a big Thanksgiving meal. If you love pumpkin and are considering a little twist to the usual pumpkin pie dessert, then this dip is a great alternative for you.
Pumpkin pie dip is the best way to get all those delicious pumpkin pie flavors in an easy dip. It takes less time than baking a whole pie does, but it still gives you the same satisfaction. We like to serve this dip with graham crackers to give it the real-pie feeling but without the crust. Treat your family to a different pumpkin variety this Thanksgiving.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, canned pumpkin and sour cream.
- Add the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ground ginger.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream until combined.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour, and serve.