You’ll never be bored in the kitchen again when you see these dazzling rainbow-colored recipes.
It’s hard to not immediately run to the kitchen to start whipping up these colorful treats, but trust us, you’ll want to read through the whole list before deciding where to start!
Rainbow cookies and cakes
1. End-of-the-rainbow cupcakes recipe
These cupcakes are all that and a pot of gold. Perfect for St. Paddy’s Day.
2. Slice-and-bake rainbow cookies recipe
Photo credit: Crazy for Crust
No cookie cutters needed — just slice and bake these beauties.
3. Sweet, easy rainbow meringue cookies (aka unicorn farts) recipe
Photo credit: My Man’s Belly
They’re called unicorn farts… I mean, what more could possibly be said?
4. Melting rainbow cake recipe
Photo credit: Hungry Happenings
Everyone on Pinterest is crazy about melting crayons, but I prefer this melted frosting trick.
5. DIY rainbow petal cake recipe
Photo credit: The Cake Blog
This is one of the prettiest cakes I’ve ever seen — perfect for a birthday party or just because.
6. Psychedelic rainbow swirl lollipop cake recipe
Photo credit: Raspberri Cupcakes
Anytime someone just puts a bunch of candy on top of a cake, I’m totally on board. This colorful creation is no exception.
7. Pastel rainbow ruffle cake recipe
Photo credit: Bubble and Sweet
This pretty pastel cake comes with an in-depth tutorial so you can get your ruffle game down pat.
8. Rainbow cake in a jar recipe
Photo credit: Jen’s Favorite Cookies
The only thing better than rainbow cake is rainbow cake to go!
9. Double vanilla delights rainbow cookies recipe
Photo credit: Munchkin Munchies
These rainbow-filled cookies are as pretty to look at as they are delicious.