No need to turn on the oven with this low-carb pumpkin cheesecake smoothie. It makes a great healthy breakfast or post-workout snack.
t One of the joys of fall is that first bite of a delicious pumpkin cheesecake. Creamy smooth with that spicy, gingery bite, it’s two amazing desserts in one. You get your pumpkin pie, you get your cheesecake, you are happy.
t But it’s not so easy to whip up a pumpkin cheesecake on a moment’s notice. It requires mixing and blending and quite a bit of baking time. And then after it’s baked, it needs to be refrigerated for a while for best consistency. Who has time to wait that long? Why not put some of those same delicious ingredients into your blender and drink your favorite fall dessert with a straw?
t And this treat is low-carb and free of refined sugars. Healthy and delicious!
Low-carb pumpkin cheesecake smoothie
t Serves 2
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener or 16 drops liquid stevia extract
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground ginger
- Additional sweetener to taste
- Blend until well combined and smooth.
- Add additional sweetener as desired.
t Per serving: 303kcal; Total fat: 24.08g; Saturated fatty acids: 14.48g; Calories from fat: 216; Cholesterol: 80mg; Carbohydrate: 8.67g; Total dietary fiber: 1.72g; Protein: 8.46g; Sodium: 345mg
t For more great low-carb recipes, please follow me at All Day I Dream About Food.