Blueberry hazelnut oatmeal parfait is your new dreamy breakfast
Oats are layered with creamy Greek yogurt and fruit for a fun way to start your day off.
Need a quick breakfast idea or just want to make something different for a change? This easy breakfast uses Quaker Real Medley's blueberry hazelnut multigrain oatmeal along with creamy Greek yogurt to create a fun breakfast parfait. Kids and adults will love the different layers and flavors in this delicious morning treat. If you don't care for bananas opt for strawberries or even sliced peaches as a topping.
Blueberry hazelnut oatmeal yogurt parfait recipe
This simple yet delicious breakfast layers hearty oats along with creamy Greek yogurt and is served parfait style with fresh blueberries and almonds.
Prep time 15 minutes/ Total time 15 minutes
Yield 2 servings
- 2 (2.46-ounce) containers Quaker Real Medley's Blueberry Hazelnut Oatmeal+
- 2 containers Greek yogurt with blueberry
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fresh banana slices for garnish
- Prepare the Quaker Real Medley's Oatmeal+ as directed on the package. Allow to cool 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the Greek yogurt (reserving the fruit), honey (or maple syrup) and vanilla and mix well.
- Begin layering the cooled cooked oatmeal, Greek yogurt mixture and the reserved blueberry topping between 2 glasses alternating oats, yogurt and blueberries until you have a layered effect and all the ingredients have been used.
- Garnish the parfait with fresh slices of banana.
- Best served immediately.