Pizza night made easy with the simplest dough on the planet!
Making homemade pizza dough has never been easier than with this three-ingredient recipe. Plain Greek yogurt, self-rising flour and a pinch of sugar are all you need to whip up this dough for your next pizza night.
Pizza night is the night of the week I look forward to the most. Pizza dough is a blank canvas that can be used to create anything you desire. Yes, making homemade dough from scratch can be time-consuming and a pain, but it doesn't have to be anymore. This is the easiest pizza dough recipe I have come across, and the best part is that it tastes fantastic. There are only three (yes, you read that right — three) ingredients in this dough, and there is no rise time. Invite your kids into the kitchen to help you prep the dough and make dinner fun, not stressful.
Easy 3-ingredient pizza dough recipe
Adapted from The Slow Roasted Italian
This versatile homemade pizza dough uses plain Greek yogurt along with self-rising flour and yields a delicious, fun and foolproof way to make pizza night a family affair.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Bake time: 20 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
Yields 1 large or 2 small crusts
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1-3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon organic sugar
- To the bowl of a stand mixer, add the yogurt, flour and sugar.
- Mix the dough on medium-low speed for about 5 minutes or until the dough is well combined and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Turn the dough onto a generously floured surface, and roll it into 1 large pizza crust or 2 smaller ones.
- Top your pizza dough with pizza sauce, cheeses and your favorite toppings, and bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.