Use up leftover candy to make this Halloween cookie candy pizza
As Halloween approaches, you will soon find yourself up to your knees in candy. Chocolate, sweet, sour, nutty and so many more choices. This Halloween cookie candy pizza is perfect for any party or after-Halloween snack to use up those leftovers.
This dessert pizza has a sugar cookie crust with a thin layer of white chocolate icing. The best part is the candy toppings. Pile it up with your favorite choices — as you can see, mine is definitely lots of chocolate. My personal favorites for a cookie candy pizza are Snickers, Reese's, Twix, KitKat, Rolo and Hershey's Kisses. But you can use whatever combination you like for a personalized treat.
Halloween cookie candy pizza recipe
Do you have leftover Halloween candy or a party coming up? This cookie candy pizza is super easy to make and will help you get some of the candy off your hands.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Bake time: 16-18 minutes | Inactive time: 10 minutes | Total time: 31-33 minutes
- 18 Nestlé Toll House sugar cookies
- 1/2 (16 ounce) container vanilla white icing
- 1 cup chopped assorted candy (Snickers, Rolo, Reese's, KitKat)
- 2 tablespoons Reese's Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lay the sugar cookies in a pie dish, and smash them together so they become one big, giant cookie. Bake in the oven for 16 to 18 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Allow the cookie to cool for at least 10 minutes before topping with the vanilla white icing and candy.