Looking for a sweet treat or decadent dessert? We’ve got you covered with our 20 most-pinned desserts.
From piñata cookies to icebox cakes, these popular dessert recipes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
1. Edible teacup cookies recipe
Get a handle on dessert with these cookies that double as cups.
2. Cinco de Mayo piñata cookie recipe
These colorful cookies with a surprise are sweet inside and out.
3. Candy-filled maraca cookie recipe
I think we can all agree that candy within candy, like in these cookies, is always a good thing.
4. 4-Ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe
Only four ingredients to delicious, warm, nutty goodness? Count me in!
5. Nutter Butter high-heel cookie recipe
No one will guess how easy it was to make these adorable treats.
6. Lemon cookie recipe
These lemon thumbprint cookies are like little drops of sunshine.
7. Peekaboo pumpkin pound cake recipe
Slicing open this cake reveals a sweet, pumpkiny surprise inside.
8. No-bake icebox cake recipes
No oven? No problem. As long as you have a fridge, you’re on your way to creamy, cakey delight.
9. Strawberry cheesecake cupcake recipe
10. Vegan cake batter ice cream recipe
Who ever said you need dairy to make mind-blowing ice cream?
11. Pineapple whip recipe
Finally, you can make this classic dessert at home, minus the theme park ticket.
12. 8 Easy romantic desserts you can make with frozen fruit
Save the heat for the bedroom, not the oven, with these cool treats.
13. Boozy affogato recipe
This heavenly combo of gelato, espresso and hazelnut liqueur is a must-try.
14. Edible watermelon bowls with sorbet recipe
These adorable desserts look just like the real thing thanks to candy melts and chocolate chips.
15. Fruit tacos with chocolate tortillas recipe
Is it a decadent breakfast or a healthy dessert? Who cares! These chocolate tortillas with fresh fruit are scrumptious any time of day.
16. DIY rock candy recipe
Rock candy is like a science experiment and dessert in one, so make as much as you want… It’s educational!
17. Olaf the Snowman snacks recipe
These adorable Olaf snacks are perfect any time of year, whether it’s Olaf’s favorite season (summer!) or the weather outside is… frozen.
18. Homemade fruit roll-up recipe
Make this sticky, fun sweet with real fruit, and say goodbye to sketchy dyes and artificial flavors.
19. Homemade baked cronuts recipe
20. Mini caramel apple bite recipe
Caramel apples can be pretty unwieldy (I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s gotten their pontytail stuck on one on a windy day at the county fair), and let’s be honest, the ratio of apple to caramel isn’t ideal. These bite-sized treats solve that problem, giving you the perfect amount of apple and caramel in each one.