I love love love desserts. Probably way more than I should, honestly. Sometimes at night, I get a wicked sweet tooth and always crave cake or chocolate.
This little mug cake is the perfect dessert when you get that crazy craving for something sweet but know you don’t want to bake something later at night or when you just want something small. I had some fresh raspberries on hand and decided to add in some white chocolate. This seriously takes no time at all to prepare, and you can easily adjust the ingredients to your liking.
White chocolate raspberry mug cake recipe
Don’t sabotage your healthy eating because you have a sweet tooth. This perfectly portioned-size dessert is just enough to satisfy your dessert craving without wrecking your diet. If you don’t like raspberries, then try blueberries, strawberries or even blackberries.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 2 minutes | Total time: 7 minutes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tablespoon agave, honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon organic coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla almond milk or low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Extra raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- Whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, agave, oil and milk, and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix well, making sure there are no lumps. Add in the fresh raspberries, and mix gently.
- Pour the mixture into a mug, and microwave for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh raspberries, if desired, and enjoy immediately.