A good recipe for scrambled eggs is unlike anything else. Simple, heavenly and oh so delicious, not only do they make the perfect breakfast but also a light lunch or dinner.
When did we forget about scrambled eggs and become obsessed with poached eggs, sous vide eggs and all those other “fancy” egg techniques that left no room for the elegant but simple scrambled eggs? Time has come to change that train of thought and to whip up some delicious scrambled egg recipes in your kitchen.
1. Baked scrambled eggs recipe
Blog: Buns in My Oven
This simple technique is worth a try when you have to make eggs for more than 10 people. Try these baked scrambled eggs tomorrow morning.
2. Scrambled egg recipe with turkey sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and basil
Blog: Cookin’ Canuck
This scrambled egg recipe with turkey sausage, sun-dried tomatoes and basil is packed with great flavor — a perfect way to start your day.
3. Scrambled egg and roasted asparagus toast recipe
Blog: Foodie Crush
Make scrambled eggs look fancy by whipping up this scrambled egg and roasted asparagus toast, delicious for a quick brunch with the girls.
4. Lobster scrambled eggs recipe
Blog: Pineapple & Coconut
Save this one for a special Sunday brunch. These lobster scrambled eggs are indulgent and just the breakfast for important events. Or treat yourself to lobster on a Monday.
5. North Indian-style scrambled eggs recipe
Blog: A Brown Table
Flavored with a variety of spices, like turmeric, garam masala and ginger root, these North Indian-style scrambled eggs are unique and delicious.
6. Scrambled huevos rancheros recipe
Blog: Cookie + Kate
Bring a twist of Southwestern flavors to your morning eggs by making these scrambled huevos rancheros.
7. Smoked salmon scrambled eggs recipe
Blog: Barefeet in the Kitchen
The combination of two brunch essentials — smoked salmon and eggs — makes up these fantastic smoked salmon scrambled eggs.
8. Scrambled eggs with pan-roasted mushrooms recipe
Blog: What’s Gaby Cooking
Hearty mushrooms make these scrambled eggs with pan-roasted mushrooms a meal all on its own.
9. Baguettes stuffed with spicy vegetable-filled scrambled eggs recipe
We’re loving these baguettes stuffed with spicy vegetable-filled scrambled eggs and thinking about making them ahead of time and just reheating the dish in the mornings.
10. Cheesy scrambled eggs and pico de gallo avocado toast recipe
Blog: Sarcastic Cooking
A delightful way to start your Meatless Monday morning, these cheesy scrambled eggs and pico de gallo avocado toast are hearty and filled with flavor.
11. Breakfast stuffed sweet potatoes recipe
Blog: Damn Delicious
For all the sweet potato lovers out there, these stuffed sweet potatoes for breakfast are for you.
12. Blue corn breakfast tacos with scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, avocado and dill recipe
Blog: Ambitious Kitchen
Start your day with these blue corn breakfast tacos with scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, avocado and dill, and you won’t be hungry for hours.
13. Creamy scrambled egg toast with bacon and whole-grain mustard cream sauce recipe
Blog: Climbing Grier Mountain
This breakfast dish can easily be a lunch or dinner. The creamy scrambled egg toast with bacon and whole-grain mustard cream sauce is a well-composed, delicious idea for eggs.
14. Breakfast naan pizza recipe
Pile on the scrambled eggs and all your other favorite breakfast foods to make the ultimate morning-time pizza.