Boozy cake batter ice cream float will make you glad you're 21+
Grown-ups only for this boozy white chocolate cake batter float. This after-hours version of a childhood classic drink has many layers of flavors and is a super tasty way to unwind from the day.
I chose a white chocolate raspberry ice cream as the base for this drink, which paired well with the cake batter vodka that I had on hand. You can certainly use any flavor combination you desire — the fun is being creative with this frosty drink.
Boozy white chocolate raspberry cake batter ice cream float recipe
Yields 4 servings
- 4 tall drink or milkshake glasses
- 3 cups ice cream
- 4 ounces cake batter flavored vodka
- 1 liter cream soda or vanilla cream soda
- Whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
- Sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Divide the ice cream between each of the 4 glasses.
- Pour 1 shot of cake batter flavored vodka into each glass and fill each glass with the cream soda.
- Top each boozy shake with whipped cream, sprinkles and fresh raspberries.
- Serve immediately.
Tip — if you want to create a milkshake version rather than a float, simply add the ice cream, vodka and cream soda to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Top as directed with whipped cream sprinkles and raspberries.
This post was sponsored by Tillamook.