Celebrate apple season with an apple cider margarita (VIDEO)
These margaritas are perfect for a calm night in or a fun get-together.
Apple cider margarita recipe
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 3 tablespoons cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- Orange wedges
- 1 cup ice, plus more for serving
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 12 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces gold tequila
- Orange peels, for garnish
- Combine the sugars and cinnamon on a plate.
- Rim a glass with an orange wedge.
- Dip the glass into the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- To a shaker, add the ice. Add the orange juice, apple cider, Grand Marnier and tequila.
- Strain into the sugar-rimmed glass with ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel.