Bid summer adieu with these yummy low-cal cocktails
There's nothing better than a cool cocktail on a hot summer day, but they can be a total pain to make at home. With tons of ingredients, prep and steps, the thought of being your own bartender can make you cringe, especially when you're hosting a little end-of-summer soiree.
Luckily VitaFrute™ from Veevsolves all of those woes; the pre-made cocktails come in all of your favorite flavors, Margarita, Cosmopolitan, Lemonade and Coconut Coolata and give you more time to spend enjoying the final moments of summer (bonus points for being organic and low calorie).
In the spirit of summertime, we've created two new ways to serve VitaFrute™ cocktails; they're easy and, best of all, perfect for serving your guests at events during the final days of our favorite season.
Lemonade cocktail ice pops
- Fill popsicle molds halfway up with VitaFrute™ Lemonade cocktail mix.
- Top remaining space in ice pop molds with lemonade.
- Insert sticks and freeze overnight.
Strawberry ice cubes for your cocktail
- Blend 1 cup frozen strawberries with 2 cups water and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar.
- Pour strawberry mixture into ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Add approximately 5 strawberry ice cubes to a glass and pour Vita Frute Margarita cocktail over ice cubes.
Disclosure: This post is part of a collaboration with VitaFrute™ and SheKnows.