Pizza is my favorite weekend treat, but it’s not just for dinner anymore. My favorite cheese and pepperoni pie has nothing on this sweet caramel apple cheesecake dessert pizza.
I took cream cheese and mixed it with maple syrup to create a sweet cheesecake dip that I spread on top of a crisp sugar cookie crust. Topped with a few slices of fresh apples and drizzled with salted caramel, this is the perfect way to end the day.
Caramel apple cheesecake dessert pizza recipe
Yields 1 dessert pizza
- 1 (17 ounce) bag sugar cookie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 apple, cored and sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Apple pie spice
- Prepare sugar cookie mix according to bag directions. On a parchment-lined baking sheet press out into a 1/4-inch thick sugar cookie circle.
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 20 minutes. Remove the from the oven and cool completely.
- While the cookie is cooling add cream cheese and maple syrup to a mixer bowl. Mix until smooth and completely combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled sugar cookie crust and top with sliced apples.
- In a small bowl add caramel topping and mix with sea salt. Drizzle salted caramel mixture over the pizza cookie and sprinkle with a pinch of apple pie spice.
- Cut into small slices to serve.