Caramel apple cheesecake pizza is your new favorite fall dessert
Pizza is my favorite weekend treat, but it's not just for dinner anymore. My favorite cheese and pepperoni pie has nothing on this sweet caramel apple cheesecake dessert pizza.
I took cream cheese and mixed it with maple syrup to create a sweet cheesecake dip that I spread on top of a crisp sugar cookie crust. Topped with a few slices of fresh apples and drizzled with salted caramel, this is the perfect way to end the day.
Caramel apple cheesecake dessert pizza recipe
Yields 1 dessert pizza
- 1 (17 ounce) bag sugar cookie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 apple, cored and sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Apple pie spice
- Prepare sugar cookie mix according to bag directions. On a parchment-lined baking sheet press out into a 1/4-inch thick sugar cookie circle.
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 20 minutes. Remove the from the oven and cool completely.
- While the cookie is cooling add cream cheese and maple syrup to a mixer bowl. Mix until smooth and completely combined.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled sugar cookie crust and top with sliced apples.
- In a small bowl add caramel topping and mix with sea salt. Drizzle salted caramel mixture over the pizza cookie and sprinkle with a pinch of apple pie spice.
- Cut into small slices to serve.