This baked corn on the cob with so much cheesy flavor is not only delicious but also rich in omega-3s thanks to the flaxseeds. That’s a good excuse to eat seconds, right?
Flaxseeds are very unique seeds that contain a lot omega-3 fatty acids, and sprinkling them onto the corn gives them a boost in nutritional value. So if you’re the kind of person who likes to sprinkle Parmesan onto your pasta until you can’t even see what’s underneath it anymore, then you will definitely enjoy this cheesy corn on the cob without as much guilt.
Skip the boiling or grilling, and try baking them in the oven. Because they are wrapped in foil, the moisture and flavor are trapped inside.
Baked corn on the cob with Parmesan and flaxseeds recipe
- 4 corn ears
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush the corn with the butter.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and flaxseeds.
- Wrap each corncob with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tender.