Egg salad is delicious so I added it to crackers for a quick afternoon bite. I replaced full-fat mayo with creamy Greek yogurt, honey mustard and I lightly seasoned it with a seasoning salt.
Bite-sized Greek yogurt egg salad stacks recipe
Yield 12 bites
- 12 puffed crackers such as Pop Chips, etc.
- 4-5 boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 (6 ounce) container of Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seasoned salt for garnish
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Slice the eggs in half removing the yolks.
- Add the yolks, Greek yogurt, honey mustard and minced onion to a bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Chop the egg whites into very small pieces and add them to the yogurt mixture, mixing well.
- Using a small spoon, drop little spoonfuls of the egg salad on to the puffed crackers and place them on a serving plate.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of seasoned salt and fresh parsley. Serve immediately.
More easy after-school recipe ideas