Got hungry kids after school? Prepare these simple but delicious dill pickle roll-ups with ham to enjoy when they get home.
Easy dill pickle roll-ups recipe
Yield 8 servings
- 16 slices all-natural nitrate-free ham
- 1/4 cup flavored cream cheese (I used a vegetable flavored cream cheese)
- 4 large dill pickles, sliced in half
- 4 slices all-natural white American cheese, sliced in half (optional)
- Divide the slices into 8 stacks (2 slices of ham per stack).
- Add a small spoonful of cream cheese on top of the 8 slices of ham stacks and spread evenly.
- Place a sliced pickle and a slice of American cheese in the center of the ham and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining ham, pickles and cheese.
- Cut the ham rolls on the diagonal and place on a serving plate or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.