Ice cream cake is the easiest no-bake cake ever. We put together a simple cookies and cream version.
Cookies and cream ice cream cake recipe
Yields 6 servings
- 32 ounces (4 cups) cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1 (1 pound) package chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Whipped cream (for garnish)
- Line a small loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough to hang over the sides of the pan.
- In the bottom of the pan, add half of the crushed cookies and top with 2 cups of the cookies and cream ice cream. Gently smooth it out with a knife or spatula.
- Generously top the ice cream with crushed sandwich cookies and the remaining 2 cups of ice cream.
- Spread the top layer of ice cream out evenly and garnish with additional crushed cookies.
- Cover the top with plastic wrap and freeze for 1-2 hours or until the ice cream is solid.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and pull the cake out of the loaf pan by unfolding the top of the plastic wrap and lifting it out of the loaf pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry. Slice the cake into pieces and serve immediately.