Sweet potato fries for dessert are your new guilty pleasure
Sweet potatoes don't have to be just a side dish. Get ready to make them your new favorite dessert.
These babies are sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and drizzled with a simple vanilla bean glaze. My husband ate these for an appetizer, but I personally think they are better as a dessert. To each their own.
Cinnamon sugar sweet potato fries with a vanilla bean glaze recipe
- 1 bag frozen sweet potato fries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1-2 teaspoons whole milk
- Cook the sweet potato fries according to the package directions.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla bean paste and milk. The glaze should be smooth and should drizzle easily but not be super runny.
- Pull the cooked, hot fries out of the oven, and sprinkle them with the cinnamon sugar. Toss to coat.
- Drizzle with vanilla bean glaze, and serve immediately.