Curried shrimp tacos are the perfect excuse to add more Sriracha to your day
Curry and shrimp go hand in hand. These extra-spicy tacos are a spin on a Mexican classic, but trust me, they are even tastier than you can imagine.
My husband and I are always trying to think of new recipes to smother in Sriracha sauce. These curried shrimp tacos are the perfect dose of spice, and they taste even better when smothered (or drizzled) in Sriracha sauce.
Curried shrimp tacos recipe
- 1 pound small raw shrimp
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 small corn tortillas, toasted
- 1 cup shredded cabbage-and-carrot mix
- 1/3 cup radishes, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup cilantro, diced
- 8 small lime wedges
- Sriracha sauce, to taste
- To a small bowl, add the shrimp, curry powder and cayenne pepper.
- To a small skillet set over medium-high heat, add the spiced shrimp, and cook for about 5 minutes, until the shrimp is pink and plump.
- Lay out the corn tortillas, and top each one with equal amounts of shredded cabbage, radishes, cilantro and shrimp.
- Serve with a lime wedge, and drizzle with the desired amount of Sriracha sauce.