Say hello to your new favorite decadent dessert. This turtle cheesecake dip is packed full of chocolate, caramel and pecans. Swoon.
Dessert dip is basically my new best friend. Especially this dip. It’s packed full of cheesecake flavor and lots of pecans and chocolate chips. Trust me, if you want to impress your party guests, then you need to make this dip.
Decadent turtle cheesecake dip recipe
Yields 2 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box Jell-O instant cheesecake-flavored pudding mix
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- To a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, cheesecake pudding mix, powdered sugar and 1/2 cup of caramel sauce. Mix to combine using a handheld or stand mixer.
- Once combined, stir in the vanilla extract, chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
- Add to a serving bowl, and top with the remaining caramel sauce and a few chocolate chips.
- Serve with pretzels.