Super-easy breakfast pastry you can make in a flash
Breakfast just got easier with these quick and easy breakfast pastries. These are almost as simple to make as a bowl of cereal. Almost.
In the morning, I can barely function. I know I should get up and eat, but usually I just get up and stand in my kitchen, hoping breakfast will magically show up. Luckily this simple breakfast pastry can be ready in under 30 minutes and topped with lots of flavorful salsa.
Quick and easy breakfast pastry recipe
- 1 (8 count) pack refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced smoked ham
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Ground garlic powder, to taste
- 1/2 cup spicy salsa
- 1/4 cup diced fresh baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press together 2 crescent rolls, and slightly roll up each side.
- Fill each crescent pastry with 1/4 cup of cheese, 2 tablespoons of diced ham, ground pepper to taste and garlic powder to taste.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the crescent rolls are browned and fully cooked.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the oven, and top each pastry with 1 tablespoon of salsa and a sprinkling of diced baby spinach.