Crispy chicken tenders, cooked pasta and tangy pasta sauce are mixed up and baked along with mozzarella cheese for this easy dinner.
What’s better than breaded chicken and Italian food? In this simple recipe chicken-Parmesan-inspired recipe I used Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips that are diced and tossed with cooked pasta and your favorite tomato sauce and baked. This is a wonderfully easy recipe for busy weeknights, when you are feeding lots of hungry people for a potluck or gathering or just for a simple quick meal.
Italian crispy chicken strip casserole recipe
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 8-10 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) box pasta, cooked
- 1 (25 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 large handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the diced chicken, cooked pasta, pasta sauce and fresh basil, mixing well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and top with grated Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until the casserole is bubbly and the cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Best served warm.
Sponsored by Tyson Foods®.
More tasty casserole ideas
Gnocchi mac and cheese
Cracker Barrel hash brown casserole
Caprese quinoa casserole
Leave a Comment