This nacho-inspired dish uses crispy chicken strips along with tater tots to replace tortilla chips. Baked up golden brown on top, serve these delicious totchos with all of your favorite fixings.
Make dinner super fun with this chicken strip totchos recipe. Inspired by classic nachos, I used Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips and tater tots in place of tortilla chips to create this super-easy and family-friendly dinner. Bake up the chicken and tater tots, and top with your favorite shredded cheese and lots of fresh toppings such as onions, tomatoes, avocados and sour cream.
Crispy chicken strip totchos recipe
Yield 4-6 servings
- 1 (28 ounce) package tater tots (I used sweet potato tater tots)
- 1 cup diced Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, diced
- Small handful fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the diced chicken and tater tots on the baking sheet and bake until golden brown and crispy, about 20-25 minutes.
- Right before the chicken and tots are done baking, take them out of the oven, top with the shredded cheese and place back into the oven until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven and place the chicken and tater tots on a serving plate.
- Garnish with red onion, scallions, avocado, tomatoes and sour cream.
- Serve immediately.
Sponsored by Tyson Foods®.