These no-bake peach cheesecakes in a jar are the perfect portable picnic-friendly dessert for your summer.
What’s better than cheesecake? A no-bake cheesecake. In this version I made individual peach-flavored cheesecakes that require no baking and are also served in jars. These sweet little dessert jars are perfect for picnics, beach days or just for snacking while watching portion size.
No-bake peach cheesecake in a jar recipe
Yield 6-8 servings
For the crust:
- 6-8 small Mason jars with lids
- 2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
For the cheesecake filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 4 large peaches, sliced
- In a bowl add the cookie crumbs, cinnamon, ginger and butter. Mix well until the mixture is crumbly.
- Divide the cookie crust mixture between the Mason jars and press down to form a crust on the bottom of the jar.
- In a separate bowl add the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and zest, vanilla and sea salt.
- Using a hand mixer beat the cheesecake filling very well until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the filling into each jar and top with fresh slices of peaches and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Serve immediately or place the lids on the jars and store in the refrigerator or a cooler until ready to serve.