How do you make dinner in the most simplistic and easy way while still making it taste like a million dollars? One-pot wonders. This recipe for roasted chicken with mango and lemons will reel you in at first bite.
When life hands you lemons, make chicken. Wait, what?
I went to the store and bought lemons and mangoes, but the only thing on my mind was this roasted chicken recipe. This dish is perfect for my family because I can throw everything together and let the oven do the baking portion. It’s packed with flavor, and the juices combined with the wine just makes this chicken fall apart at the bone. This is one recipe that will be a new nighttime favorite.
Crispy roasted chicken with mango and lemon recipe
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken thighs, with skin on
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pinot grigio
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- To an iron skillet, add the olive oil, and then place the chicken in the pan.
- Sprinkle the chicken generously with the salt, and then pour in the wine.
- Top each chicken thigh with rosemary and lemon.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, and then add the mango slices.
- Continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes, and then turn up the heat to broil, and bake for another 3 to 5 minutes to crisp the skin.