Sinfully sweet strawberry-chocolate pita nachos
Nachos get a sweet tooth makeover with strawberries and chocolate.
Nachos have come a long way since their fake cheese beginnings. While there's still a place for savory versions (hello, perfect bar food), I'm loving this sweeter take on them lately for dessert.
The fruit topping choices are endless, but you can't go wrong with the classic strawberry-and-chocolate combination. Be generous with the chocolate — you wouldn't want to pick up a naked pita chip from the bottom, now, would you?
Strawberry-chocolate pita nachos recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) bag cinnamon sugar pita chips
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Lay pita chips on a serving plate or parchment paper.
- Spoon the diced strawberries on top of the pita chips.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave, stirring until smooth.
- Generously drizzle the chocolate mixture over the top of the pita chips.