Creamy, spicy, crispy yogurt Sriracha chicken... What more could you want?
Sriracha sauce... Everyone's favorite hot sauce. This just might be your new favorite chicken dinner.
Sriracha sauce is great, but sometimes it can be a little too spicy. I tamed down that flavor by combining it with Greek yogurt to create the perfect chicken marinade. Chicken does not have to be boring.
This crunchy, flavor-packed Sriracha chicken is the perfect weekend dinner recipe. Spicy, crunchy and packed full of protein. What's not to love?
Crispy yogurt Sriracha chicken recipe
Adapted from The Pioneer Woman
- 1-1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a shallow baking dish, whisk together the Greek yogurt, Sriracha sauce, lemon juice, kosher salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken into the yogurt mixture, and then cover each piece in panko breadcrumbs.
- To a large skillet or baking pan, add the breaded chicken. Spray the tops with olive oil spray.
- Bake the chicken for about 1 hour, until fully cooked and golden brown.