Baked eggs in ramekins with sausage crumbles
Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage Crumbles let you quickly and easily add a dash of delicious to any recipe.
Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage Crumbles are perfect for enhancing your favorite recipes. They are full of flavor and super-delicious. Since they are already cooked, they let you spend less time in the kitchen. They are convenient to use and easy to find in your grocer's refrigerated meats section. Grab a bag today and toss it into your favorite breakfast recipe, lunch entree or dinner appetizer.
Almost every culture has its own form of sausage, from chorizo to knockwurst to hot Italian. No matter what kind of sausage you prefer, a recipe made with sausage will help you create a delicious, highly flavored meal. Jimmy Dean offers exceptional products that add a dash of delicious to any recipe. Whether you prefer it spicy or sweet, sausage is a versatile family favorite with guaranteed flavor.
Cook up classic and creative dishes like these delicious baked eggs with sliced tomato and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. This recipe is quick and easy, and it uses convenient, single-serving ramekins that are great for any meal!
Baked eggs with Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles
Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 cup Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons half-and-half
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh Parmesan cheese
- 4 basil or cilantro leaves, as garnish
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add 2 tablespoons of half-and-half to a well-buttered ramekin.
- Crack 2 eggs into the ramekin and top them with a few slices of tomato and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with basil.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes (for slightly runny yolks) or 15 minutes (for firm yolks).