Pot o’ gold fruit platter and lemon dip
Colorful and kid-friendly, this fruit and lemony dip are sure to satisfy any hungry leprechaun you know!
Looking for a colorful and healthy snack for St. Paddy’s Day? Grab some fruit and make this dip for a fun pot o’ gold and rainbow inspired appetizer or dessert!
Sorry, leprechauns are not included. However, you may want to recruit your little leprechauns to help you make and assemble this easy dish!
Pot o’ gold fruit dip and rainbow fruit platter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) packet dry instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, blend the whipped topping, vanilla pudding and lemonade concentrate using your electric mixer. Set the fruit dip aside.
- Cut up your fruit (except for the blueberries) into bite-size pieces.
- On a large platter, arrange your fruit in the shape of a rainbow. Do you remember the colors of a rainbow from grade school? Order your fruit in the following pattern: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. (Well, I could not think of any purple fruit, so I stopped at blueberries.)
- Set a dish on the tray at the end of your “fruit rainbow." Fill the bowl with your pot o’ gold (lemon fruit dip) and serve!