If you could put a cupcake into a glass and drink it, this would be it.
This shake is the best of both worlds — delicious vanilla cupcake flavor without any of the guilt. Made with healthy ingredients like yogurt, almond milk and even some vanilla protein powder, this sprinkle-filled glass gets its “cupcake-ness” from lots of vanilla flavor and some almond extract.
The more sprinkles, the merrier!
Vanilla cupcake shake recipe
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Rainbow sprinkles
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients except for the sprinkles. Blend until smooth.
- Into a small, shallow bowl, pour the sprinkles. Wet the rim of a glass, and dip it into the sprinkle mixture, turning it a few times until coated with sprinkles.
- Pour the shake into the glass, and stir in more sprinkles.