Trying to create your first cupcake masterpiece? There’s no need to have problems with your pastry bag. Pipe frosting like a pro with these quick tips.
- If you’re using a piping tip, then drop it into your piping bag.
- Cut off the appropriate amount from the tip of the bag so the piping tip fits snugly through.
- Twist the bag at the top of the piping tip.
- Place the bag in a jar or glass with the twisted tip end folded at the bottom.
- Fold the top of the bag over the rim of the glass or jar.
- Fill the piping bag with your frosting.
- Pull up the sides of the bag, and pull it out of the jar.
- Twist the top of the piping bag to close it, and squeeze the frosting or filling through the piping tip.