Simple and quick bacon-wrapped chicken skewers made with Foster Farms chicken. These grilled skewers are flavorful, take less than 30 minutes to make and can be served an a bed of rice for a filling dinner.
These chicken skewers are so quick to make and taste delicious with the bacon covering and grilled pineapple. These take minutes to prepare and grill up in no time. You can serve the skewers over a bed of rice or pasta if desired, or just eat them plain off the stick. A healthy covering of BBQ sauce puts these skewers over-the-top delicious.
Bacon-wrapped chicken skewers with pineapple
- 2 large boneless, skinless Foster Farms chicken breasts
- 1 pound bacon slices
- 1 large pineapple
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Wooden skewers
- Optional: 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Peel and remove the core from the pineapple. Cut into one-inch cubes and set aside.
- Cut the chicken into one-inch cubes. Slice the bacon in half to make two slices for every one slice.
- Wrap the bacon tightly around the chicken and then thread the bacon-wrapped chicken pieces on the wooden skewers. Alternate with pineapple cubes and bacon-wrapped chicken.
- Preheat your grill for 5 minutes. Grill the skewers until the bacon is browned and crispy and the chicken is completely cooked through with no pink remaining; about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and, if desired, serve over a bed of brown rice.
- Top with BBQ sauce and enjoy immediately.