An easy chicken taco pizza made with Foster Farms chicken. This pizza is sure to be a hit and can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
This chicken taco pizza is a creative and fun twist to a typical cheese-and-pepperoni-covered pizza. The shredded chicken and spices are flavorful and memorable. These pizzas are made on two miniature pre-made pizza crusts, but the recipe could also cover one large pre-made pizza.
Easy chicken taco pizza recipe
- 2 miniature pre-made pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless Foster Farms chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup medium taco sauce
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded taco lettuce
- 1/2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- Optional: green onions, black olives
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the pizza crusts side by side on a large cookie sheet. Brush each crust with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Boil the chicken breasts until completely cooked through. Remove from water, allow to cool, and shred the chicken with two forks.
- Combine the chicken, taco seasoning, and taco sauce in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly over the pizza crusts. Top with the shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Spread the sour cream over the cheese. Top with the lettuce and cherry tomatoes.
- If desired, top with green onions and olives.
- Slice into pieces and enjoy immediately.