Fire up your grill, and make this Memorial Day weekend the best kickoff to summer yet while hanging with friends and eating delicious dishes.
Celebrate this Memorial Day weekend with great food and friends.
1. Grilled steak marinade recipe
A good marinade makes a steak, so use this grilled steak marinade for Memorial Day weekend and any other summer weekend gathering.
2. Ginger tamarind grilled chicken recipe
The combination of ginger and tamarind makes this ginger tamarind grilled chicken the perfect addition to your cookout.
3. Grilled fish tacos with chile-lime slaw
Grilling can be heavy on the meats, so make these grilled fish tacos with chile-lime slaw to lighten up your menu.
4. Grilled passion fruit shrimp skewers recipe
Bring some tropical flavors to your cookout by making these grilled passion fruit shrimp skewers. Served alongside fresh avocados, it’s the perfect summer meal.
5. Grilled Hawaiian chicken thigh recipe
Try this recipe for grilled Hawaiian chicken thighs, packed with ginger, garlic, soy and pineapple flavors.
6. Kicked-up peachy baby back ribs recipe
Blend the flavors of summer — peaches and baby back ribs — to make these kicked-up peachy baby back ribs.
7. Citrus-marinated grilled chicken recipe
Brighten up simple chicken breasts with light citrus flavors. This citrus-marinated grilled chicken is the perfect protein for a quick cookout.
8. Teriyaki chicken skewers recipe
Easy to make ahead of time, these teriyaki chicken skewers are the perfect Memorial Day weekend dish, whether you cook them on the grill or in the oven.
9. Grilled zucchini ribbons recipe
The perfect side dish because zucchini is bountiful during the summer season, these grilled zucchini ribbons are light and delicious.
10. Summer orzo pasta salad recipe
This summer orzo pasta salad is a refreshing twist on the classic mayonnaise-packed pasta salad — plus it’s loaded with vegetables.
11. Creamy avocado and kale potato salad recipe
Put a healthy twist on your classic potato salad with this creamy avocado and kale potato salad, packed with nutritious kale. It’s even naturally gluten free and vegan.
12. Grilled sweet potato and wilted kale salad recipe
Instead of regular white potatoes, use sweet potatoes in this grilled sweet potato and wilted kale salad for added nutritional benefits.
13. Mom’s potato salad recipe
What’s the one thing all cookouts have in common? Potato salad. Try your hand at this classic salad.
14. Potato bites recipe
Go ahead and make classic steak and potatoes, but give them a bite-size twist with this potato bites recipe.
15. Grilled halloumi cheese with fresh cherry salsa recipe
A great recipe for your vegetarian guests, this grilled halloumi cheese with fresh cherry salsa is refreshing, delicious and tasty.
16. Grilled zucchini nachos recipe
Save the calories for later, and make these grilled zucchini nachos, a healthy twist on traditional nachos.
17. Southwestern grilled sweet potato salad recipe
Another great potato salad using sweet potatoes, this Southwestern grilled sweet potato salad is packed with fresh summer corn and delectable seasonings.
18. Brown sugar grilled pineapple recipe
Grill up dessert this Memorial Day weekend, and make this brown sugar grilled pineapple, perfect when served with vanilla bean ice cream.
19. Grilled peaches with honey mascarpone recipe
Perfect use of fresh peaches is this grilled peaches with honey mascarpone dessert. Give it a try this Memorial Day weekend.
20. Strawberry fluff fruit dip recipe
End your cookout with a light dessert like this strawberry fluff fruit dip, in which you can dip fresh fruits and cookies.