Eggless no-bake sugar cookie balls for cookie dough lovers
Now you don't need to worry about scooping a large spoonful of "raw" cookie dough. These cookie dough balls are eggless and totally safe to eat.
These sugar cookie balls are basically a cookie dough you can eat. They are made with no raw eggs but are stuffed with lots of sprinkles.
Eggless no-bake sugar cookie dough balls with sprinkles recipe
Yields 20-25, depending on the size of your cookie balls
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup sugar cookie mix, dry
- 1-1/3 cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- In a medium-size bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together the butter, white sugar and vanilla extract until light and creamy.
- Beat in the sweetened condensed milk until completely combined.
- Beat in the salt, sugar cookie mix and flour. (Make sure to not pack in the flour; use a spoon to scoop the flour into the measuring cup.)
- Beat until completely combined. If the mixture is still super sticky, then add a tablespoon or 2 more of flour.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in the white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Tightly wrap the mixture, and allow it to harden in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator, grab off large chunks of dough, and form them into balls.
- Return any leftovers to the fridge.