This summer fruit parfait is made simple with fresh and in-season fruits — bananas, strawberries and red grapes.
Parfaits take minutes to make and can be a great on-the-go breakfast option. They make for a fun change from a typical bowl of cereal and milk. Whatever fruits that are in season can be exchanged for the fruits called for in this recipe. You can also use a different flavor yogurt if desired.
Summer fruit parfait
- 1 (6 ounce) container light vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup red grapes
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 medium banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup Kashi GOLEAN Crunch! Cereal, Honey Almond Flax
- Remove the grapes from the stem. Wash and dry.
- In a dessert or parfait glass, layer the red grapes on the bottom.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and chop into small pieces. Layer on top of the grapes.
- Pour half of the yogurt on top of the strawberries.
- Remove the peel from the banana and slice into coins. Layer the coins on top of the yogurt layer.
- Pour the remaining yogurt on top of the bananas.
- Sprinkle the cereal on top of the yogurt and enjoy immediately.