With the average margarita weighing in at around 500 calories, you might not be celebrating Cinco de Mayo on the bathroom scale. Try our mango margarita for a fantastic frozen drink that won’t tip the scales.
Skinny frozen mango margarita recipe
- 4 shots silver tequila
- 2 shots triple sec (orange liqueur)
- 3/4-1 bag frozen mangoes
- Juice of 6 large limes (about 1/2 cup)
- Juice of 1 orange (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 large ice cubes
- Course salt to rim your glass
- Place all the ingredients into a blender, and pulse on high until smooth.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, and then rim the glass with salt.
- Pour the blended mix into the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.