VIDEO: Skinny frozen mango margaritas
With the average margarita weighing in at around 500 calories, you might not be celebrating Cinco de Mayo on the bathroom scale. Try our mango margarita for a fantastic frozen drink that won't tip the scales.
Skinny frozen mango margarita recipe
- 4 shots silver tequila
- 2 shots triple sec (orange liqueur)
- 3/4-1 bag frozen mangoes
- Juice of 6 large limes (about 1/2 cup)
- Juice of 1 orange (about 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 large ice cubes
- Course salt to rim your glass
- Place all the ingredients into a blender, and pulse on high until smooth.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass, and then rim the glass with salt.
- Pour the blended mix into the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.