VIDEO: Grapefruit ginger margarita recipe
Pink grapefruit and ginger turn an everyday margarita into an unexpected delight.
Grapefruit ginger margarita recipe
- 3 large ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces Reposado tequila
- 3/4 ounce ginger liqueur
- 2 ounces fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 slice grapefruit
- In a shaker with ice, combine the tequila, ginger liqueur, grapefruit juice and lime juice.
- Shake very well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with the slice of grapefruit.