Easy individual ice cream cakes
We all love ice cream cakes, so why not ice cream cupcakes? Surprise your party guests by serving individual ice cream cupcakes. Dessert doesn't have to be complicated to please, and with this super-simple recipe, you don't even need to bake.
Serving ice cream cupcakes is a wonderful idea when there are kids around. They're perfect for children's parties and always a hit with adults too. The best part is that they don't even require much effort to prepare. This is one of my go-to desserts when I am short on time and ideas.
Easy individual ice cream cakes recipe
- Store-bought chocolate cake, about 1/2-inch thick
- 6 scoops chocolate ice cream (or any flavor)
- 6 thick cupcake liners
- 1-3 meringue cookies (depending on the size), crumbled
- Fresh mint leaves
- Assorted sprinkles
- Using the bottom part of the cupcake liner as a guide, cut out 6 discs in the chocolate cake. Set aside. (If you are making the dessert ahead of time, prepare this part first, and then scoop the ice cream only when ready to serve.)
- Place the chocolate cake in the cupcake liner, and then top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Sprinkle the crumbled meringue and sprinkles on top. Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.